Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Client Shares Her Experience With the Stuart Epstein Team

"I'm a 27 year old single mom of 2. I recently closed on my house at the end of August. I had a really wonderful experience with Stuart, Jen & Bob. They were there for me every step of the way. I needed about a dozen preapproval letter, and never had an issue getting one.

I've been under contract for three houses so I had to do three loan applications. The first house fell through due to repair issues. The second was a short sale. I was under contract for two months before that fell through. Luckily I found another home which is the one I'm now a proud owner of. Jen & Stuart were there every step of the way. They helped me get involved in housing counseling classes so I can have a better understanding of the commitment I was entering. They also helped me get the various grants to lessen the closing costs. Overall the experience of buying a home is overwhelming, but I had a very awesome team. I really appreciate all the hard work that went into making my dream of buying a home come true."

- Latosha

No comments:

Post a Comment